Surface of Rendezvous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every day, we skim the surface of possibilities.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High School RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: High School RP   High School RP EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Hey, I want my HS RP. You know how I am.

KANDA SHOULD BE A GANGSTER.
Back to top Go down
https://surface.forumotion.com
reena

reena

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:13 pm

Am I your childhood friend who is like, class president and the only one who can beat you into shape?
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:16 pm

YES.
YES INDEED.
HOW DID YOU KNOW?

I am the foolish deliquent (TYPE: Hibari-esque = loner, mean to pretty much everyone, one specific weapon that I <333333, etc) who gets awful grades and fails at NICE.
Back to top Go down
anikoku

anikoku

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:18 pm

And I'm Yu's comrade-type thing who violates the dress code and gets high (but not the highest) grades.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:24 pm

*saulte*

I hate to say it but... We need Allen.
Back to top Go down
anikoku

anikoku

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:17 am

I'm getting right to it, sir! Well, soon enough.

I'm good where I am right now. Remember that it's not like there's a time limit or I expect a fast response, so if you're feeling up to it, we could have a dandy Allen.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 am

Ok, well that means if we're making an Allen account, YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF THINKING OF THE NAME. MRS. NAME CHOOSER.

BACKGROUND INFO ON THEIR SCHOOL THAT I THOUGHT UP IN BED LAST NIGHT AT 12 O'CLOCK:
Graybury School for the Elite (LOLWHUT) is FANCY. Like, FANCY!! It's wicked famoose, and people from all over the world go there. There's a catch though, you see. You can't simply GO to GSE. You have to be SELECTED. No one really knows why they select you when they do, but it's certainly not based on intelligence; otherwise, Kanda wouldn't be going there. HAHA.

The school offers all sorts of classes, including several different martial arts classes, culinary classes, art classes, ETC, and you can CHOOSE YOUR CLASSES, things.

The school is all MODERN-LIKE, with a state-of-the-art EVERYTHING.

OK I'LL STOP NOW. *wanders off to go and do what I'm supposed to be doing here in Tech Ed*
Back to top Go down
anikoku

anikoku

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:21 pm

COOL HAHA

Putting the Allen matter aside for a sec, I can whip up a backstory for my man Lavi?
Back to top Go down
anikoku

anikoku

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Lavi is a transfer student, literally. He's in school records all over the country and out, dabbling through the year and never being seen again afterwards. Showing up several days after the year begins, he coincidentally misses the grand opening ceremony. Lavi makes it through the doors and BZZZT- he's caught for the messy red hair, jaunty piercings, and pants that actually droop lower than the average male's. God damn that idiot, why is he always getting caught? Still, his grades are nearly par with Lenalee Lee, and frustratingly enough the staff is in love with him. Despite how high he is on the social scale, Lavi messes with the delinquents. And he will pay soon enough, as one influential individual takes a fancy in him (but that's for later). Supposedly he lives with a man who's his grandfather in everything but blood. Goodness knows where they spend the night, or how they do it.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:55 pm

No one knows ANYTHING about Yu Kanda (or as he prefers, Kanda Yu) aside from the fact that he's from Japan, and that he's practically BFFs with Lenalee Lee, the famous sister of the Main Building's Coordinator, Komui Lee. He's amazing with any sort of sword, a fact discovered in his first year at GSE by an unfortunate fool who pissed him off. The only thing anyone's ever seen him eat at the caf is soba, and NO ONE has ANY CLUE where he lives. (Even Lenalee doesn't knooow!) Kanda skips most of his classes, but still ends up doing some of the work because Lenalee gets it for him. He gets awful grades, anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Kanda's in a lot of local gang's black books, but he's wicked dangerous. There are rumors that he's even KILLED people. The weirdest thing is, though, that he never gets in trouble for it. People are STILL stupid enough to go and challenge him, though, and even if you gang up on him, it's next to impossible to defeat him!

Kanda likes glaring at people he doesn't like, which usually means EVERYONE, except Lenalee.

He has fangirls, LOTS OF THEM, and he hates them. ♥️
Back to top Go down
reena

reena

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Lenalee Lee loves her friends. That's why she's willing to deal with Lavi when he flirts, help Allen with his lunch money, and nab Kanda's homework for him. She loves her brother dearly, no matter how many times he nearly ends up in jail. It's okay, because her, they'd be dead dead dead. But then again, so would Lenalee. She spends her free time out and about, but recently she's perfecting her newest hobby, cooking. Lenalee owes her busy schedule to her three active male friends and a perfectionist streak. Cross her and you will either find your ass kicked by one of them or by the girl herself.

Rumor has it that she's got herself an affair with all three of her friends, but since when do you believe rumors? Such a sweet, trusting girl like Lenalee you will meet nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:27 pm

Yeah. Who'd believe the rumors? Che. Fools.
Back to top Go down
reena

reena

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Sorry, I'm not as imaginative as you or anikoku.

I can't wait to get started!
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Admin
Mugen

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:05 pm

HA. HA.

Ugh... I can't startttt itt tonighttt.... tomorrow's another day, eh?
Back to top Go down
anikoku

anikoku

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:00 pm

Yea, don't worry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High School RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School RP   High School RP Empty

Back to top Go down